In the first instance send an email
Please send through an email to [email protected] with the following information;
- your name
- when you bought the product
- best contact phone number
- the reason for the return
You will be contacted via phone or email with return instructions. When we receive the returned product/s we will exchange, repair or refund the product cost.
Windsor Fish Hatchery has a 7 day returns policy on dry goods only. Goods must be returned in their original unopened packaging via mail. Goods that have been opened cannot be returned unless faulty. Return freight is the customers responsibility For economy and security we recommend registered post.
Please note; we do not refund or except returns of fresh food, as it is made fresh weekly to order and cant be resold.
We do not refund on live fish purchases, so please select your fish carefully
* In store Credit will be made available on all dry goods only, if for any reason you have purchased a fish you no longer want.
* We cannot swap fish after a purchase, in this case you are not entitled to a refund.
* There is a $19.95 cancellation fee if the fish has been off the website for more than 7 days, including weekends
You WILL BE entitled to a full refund or replacement if the product you received:
- is not what you ordered
- is faulty
- arrives not fit for fish consumption
You WILL NOT receive a refund if you:
- Simply changed your mind about something you have bought
- Are responsible for the fault/defect
- claiming short weight using home or shop scales
- We do not give refunds on fish and these cannot be returned
- No food or perishable items can be returned to the hatchery
- There are no refunds on food for change of mind, the food is ordered fresh weekly & can only be sold fresh
Live fish guarantee
If you receive any fish that are dead on arrival (before you open the bag) you must take a picture of the dead fish to make a claim, All claims must be emailed through to [email protected] within 6 hours of receiving the fish.
You cannot claim any fish that dies once you have put them in your aquarium or pond. You cannot claim with photos taken out of the bag or if the bag is opened.
Your claim will be processed on receipt of the emailed photos and you will be refunded the cost of any deceased fish if the claim is verified.
Any item that is either; returned damaged, or is not faulty, will be returned to you, freight costs will apply if the product/s are returned to you due to the above terms not being followed.
Any products that are special order for you, custom made, cut to length, hose or liner cannot be returned.
live fish orders and dry goods orders can only be cancelled by email, including your order number, name, contact details and the reason why.
You can only cancel an order on a weekday, excluding Monday for orders that are being shipped that day.
You will incur a $25 admin fee per order.